About the GDPR
Last updated 15-1-2020
The European regulations approved on April 27, 2016, which will be applicable as of May 25, 2018, give citizens greater protection before companies located inside and outside the European Union.Since we have nothing to hide in reference to your privacy and we want your virtual trip through this infamous world to be as safe as possible, we write the list so that you know the scope of this GDPR as far as rights are concerned.
Know that you have the right:
- To know what they use their data for. (Who has them, why do they have them, to whom/who can assign them, who are their recipients).
- To know until when your data will be used.
- To know that you can file a claim with the data protection agency of your country.
- To know the existence of automated decisions, the elaboration of profiles and their consequences.
- To ask the person responsible for the suspension of the processing of their data if it challenges the accuracy of the data, while verifying that accuracy on the part of the person responsible.
- To ask the responsible party for the suspension of the processing of their data if they have exercised their right of opposition to the data processing, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the responsible party prevail over your rights.
- To ask the person responsible for the preservation of their data if the treatment is illegal and opposes the deletion of the data requesting the limitation of its use.
- To ask the person responsible for the preservation of their data if the data is needed for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- To ask the responsible party for the portability of their data to other service providers in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, provided that it is technically possible for their portability and when they have used / treated them with your consent or because there is a contract.
- To rectify your data when they are inaccurate and/or when they are incomplete.
- To delete your data due to illicit data processing.
- To suppress your data due to the disappearance of the purpose that motivated the treatment or collection.
- To suppress your data when you revoke your consent.
- To suppress your data when you object to being treated.
In addition, you have the right:
- Opposition to the processing of your data for personal reasons unless the person treating your data proves a legitimate interest.
- Opposition to the processing of your data when the treatment is aimed at direct marketing.
For more information about the right of citizens since the implementation of the GDPR, visit the official website of the European Union
Third party sources of information
We only collect Personal Information about you from third parties that you voluntarily choose to connect with our Services. For example, you can share Personal Information with us when you access our Site or Service through a third-party connection, or when you log in or connect an application to celicadironco.cc. We process this information for the purposes of performance of our contracts with you.
BASICALLY. We only collect your personal information from third parties that you choose to connect with celicadironco.cc, such as Google, if you choose to sign in with Google.
Third party recipients
hypergloma.cc conducts the majority of data processing activities required to provide you with the Services. However, we do engage third-party service providers to assist with supporting our Services, including vendors in the following areas:
- Credit card or payment processors
- Cloud storage providers
- Customer support tools
- Product development tools
- IT and security service providers, and
- Marketing or analytics tools
Each service provider is vetted and bound by contractual obligations that are equivalent to the provision of this Policy or more stringent. See the “Accountability for Onward Transfers” section below for more information about our agreements with third parties.
BASICALLY. We handle most of the data processing required for you to use celicadironco.cc ourselves, but we do use a few third-party services to handle things like payments, file storage, and analytics. All those services abide by policies like ours. More on that in the “Accountability for onward transfers” section below.
We are committed to keeping your Personal Information secure on our Services. We limit our storage of your Personal Information to the amount of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected the Personal Information, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations, or to resolve disputes. Although retention laws and requirements vary by jurisdiction, we have some standard retention periods for parts of your Personal Information which are described below:
Contact information collected for marketing purposes, such as your name and email address, is retained on an ongoing basis until you unsubscribe from our marketing communications. Thereafter we will add your contact information to our suppression list indefinitely to respect your unsubscribe request.
Browser interaction data, such as cookies and trackers, is kept for a period of up to one year from expiry of the cookie or date of collection.
Product analytics data is kept for up to 5 years, and automatically deleted on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions about retention periods that apply to any other data, please contact us.
About this policy
- The information practices of other companies and organizations that advertise our services.
- Services offered by other companies or individuals, or linked to our services.
Changes to this policy
Thanks for reading.